More Quiz Fluff
Duh! He does. I have to work for a living.
* You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt an alias. What is it?
* Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently?
Mississippi or perhaps Texas (whichever is more racist and Republican)
* You wake up as the opposite gender what's the one thing you wanna do?
Go camping. Then I could just pee outside. Guys are so lucky in that way.
* Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
Han baby, it's always been Han.
* What toy did you always want as a child, but never got?
I wanted one of those little motorized cars, not the remote controlled little ones but the ones you could actually sit in. Those seemed pretty sweet. Of course now that I drive an actual car, they don't seem all that cool.
* Who are the top three celebrities you'd like to do?
* What's an automatic deal breaker in a potential significant other?
I already got my signif other. If he started cheating on my I'd pitch him out pretty quickly.
* What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you?
Blair Witch Project (scared the Bejesus out of me)
* Stupidest thing you've ever said out loud?
I'm a pretty good editor of what I say aloud. No doubt I've said some really dumb things but I don't have an instance that stands out in my mind.
* You're sentenced to death and its the morning of your execution, what do you want to eat?
Burger and fries from Zig's.
* What's something that most people do that you've never done?
* Before you die you want to go to...?
A tour along the Yellow River in China before the three gorges dam project is finished.
* Something you'd really like to do but probably won't ever be able to do?
Go into outer space.
* What wild animal would you like to have as a pet?
I'm happy with my current beastie.
*A drug you'll never try:
* If you were an animal what would you be?
I'd be an otter annoyed by stupid questions.
* Whats something most people don't know about you?
I once killed a man just to watch him die. Ok, I didn't kill him just to watch him die. He dinged my car door. Ok, I've never killed a man. People don't know that about me, they just assume it.
* Who was your first celebrity crush?
Harrison Ford (hence the "it's always been Han")
* What's a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?
A pointed stick.
* Do you despise the undead?
Hey, they're just trying to carve out their own American dream.
* What is your favorite breakfast bread style (pancakes, waffles, toast etc...)
* What is your favorite parody movie?
The only one that comes to mind is Airplane. But I've seen it too many times for it to be very funny anymore. French & Saunders do some funny movie parodies.