Abyss of Silence

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Who Gives a Shit? Part II

DISCLAIMER: Most of my "Who Gives a Shit" posts will involve overexposed celebrities. Their status as a "Who Gives a Shit" honoree may be their fault or entirely not their fault. I don't give a shit who's fault it is, I'm just bringing up topics I don't EVER want to hear about again.

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

I don't give a crap that she's pregnant. I don't give a crap about whether or not they are getting married. I don't give a crap about how Jennifer Aniston is coping. My question is, who does give a crap outside of their circle and, for the love of Pete, WHY?!

Enough!

2 Comments:

  • News item to not give a crap about:

    Hollywood Plans Big-Budget Remake Of Mr. & Mrs. Smith

    LOS ANGELES—Studio executives at 20th Century Fox announced that production will begin next month on a big-budget, all-star remake of Mr. & Mrs. Smith, the blockbuster action film of 2005 starring Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. "We're always looking for ideas, and moviegoers really responded to Mr. & Mrs. Smith," said Fox vice president of development Mtumne Ngumwebaum. "Buckle up, action fans! This time we're going to do it bigger and better, with twice the budget and even hotter stars." Said film critic Harry Knowles: "You shouldn't touch a classic like Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but if you bring Eli Roth in as director, count me in!"

    By Blogger freethoughtguy, at 1:48 PM  

  • What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant with Brad Pitt’s baby?

    I believe that this miracle child will die for our sins, most likely during a taping of The Surreal Life 2034.

    By Blogger freethoughtguy, at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home