Abyss of Silence

Thursday, March 29, 2007

More Quiz Fluff

*You and Jesus go out to dinner - who pays?
Duh! He does. I have to work for a living.

* You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt an alias. What is it?

Gwen Gilrose

* Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently?

Mississippi or perhaps Texas (whichever is more racist and Republican)

* You wake up as the opposite gender what's the one thing you wanna do?
Go camping. Then I could just pee outside. Guys are so lucky in that way.


* Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
Han baby, it's always been Han.

* What toy did you always want as a child, but never got?

I wanted one of those little motorized cars, not the remote controlled little ones but the ones you could actually sit in. Those seemed pretty sweet. Of course now that I drive an actual car, they don't seem all that cool.

* Who are the top three celebrities you'd like to do?
Alan Rickman

Hugh Laurie
James Marsters

* What's an automatic deal breaker in a potential significant other?
I already got my signif other. If he started cheating on my I'd pitch him out pretty quickly.

* What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you?

Blair Witch Project (scared the Bejesus out of me)

* Stupidest thing you've ever said out loud?

I'm a pretty good editor of what I say aloud. No doubt I've said some really dumb things but I don't have an instance that stands out in my mind.

* You're sentenced to death and its the morning of your execution, what do you want to eat?

Burger and fries from Zig's.

* What's something that most people do that you've never done?

Tried drugs.

* Before you die you want to go to...?

A tour along the Yellow River in China before the three gorges dam project is finished.

* Something you'd really like to do but probably won't ever be able to do?

Go into outer space.

* What wild animal would you like to have as a pet?

I'm happy with my current beastie.

*A drug you'll never try:

Heroin

* If you were an animal what would you be?

I'd be an otter annoyed by stupid questions.

* Whats something most people don't know about you?

I once killed a man just to watch him die. Ok, I didn't kill him just to watch him die. He dinged my car door. Ok, I've never killed a man. People don't know that about me, they just assume it.

* Who was your first celebrity crush?

Harrison Ford (hence the "it's always been Han")

* What's a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?

A pointed stick.

* Do you despise the undead?

Hey, they're just trying to carve out their own American dream.

* What is your favorite breakfast bread style (pancakes, waffles, toast etc...)

French toast.

* What is your favorite parody movie?

The only one that comes to mind is Airplane. But I've seen it too many times for it to be very funny anymore. French & Saunders do some funny movie parodies.

9 Comments:

  • Get rid of Kentucky. Why? Have you ever known anyone who actually came from Kentucky? Do you know anyone who has ever gone to Kentucky? Do you even know where Kentucky is? It practically doesn't exist anyway. Get rid of it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 PM  

  • Fun Fact about Victoria - I actually added the question about the undead.

    Fun Fact about Jen - she is now Bejeesus free. Jen I had no clue. Did anyone else know that? I've been so insensitive all this time. You must hate me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 PM  

  • Anonymous- It's true, I've never met anyone from Kentucky. Good point about that but the fact that it's been so under the radar leaves me inclined to leave it where it is. Wherever it is.

    Vicnonymous- I liked your question about the undead. I didn't know you had added it though. I think I got that questionaire from Mononymous, which I see she's just reposted.

    Interesting thing about the Bejesus, it's kind of like your gallbladder. You really can live without it. I keep it in a jar in formaldehyde on my dresser.

    And it's ok, when you're "someone like me" you quickly get used to the callous comments of the still Bejesused.

    By Blogger Abyss of Silence, at 6:06 PM  

  • Oh and by the way I've changed my answer to the celebrities I'd do. Russell is out and James is in.

    So it is written, so it shall be done.

    By Blogger Abyss of Silence, at 6:10 PM  

  • You chose that James over James McAvoy?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 PM  

  • Hell yes.

    By Blogger Abyss of Silence, at 12:11 PM  

  • Remember, I get James M. FOUR days a week and you get him three. You wouldn't even know the glory of his cheekbones had it not been for me pushing Buffy on you like a drug dealer! Besides, he's my age. But I do share.

    By Blogger Dana Fredsti, at 3:16 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 PM  

  • Zhadi- I give you full credit for the introduction and will give way to you and get him three days out of the week, as long as I have Alan the other four. I guess I'll have to work Hugh in when someone is ill.

    By Blogger Abyss of Silence, at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home