Abyss of Silence

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hrmph!

I'm annoyed by eBlogger's composition tool. It's hard when you introduce photos because they never end up where you place them.

Case in point, my last post about the web photo searches. I look at the post at home on our Mac and it's all jumbled. Pictures all over the place with the wrong explanations next to them. I fixed it here but who knows what it will look like from a PC.

So sorry about that last post if your picture is not next to your name. I try to keep things pretty annonymous anyway.

2 Comments:

  • Yeah...just checking in. Saying 'hi.' General, 'whats shaking.' Yeah.

    I'm so glad when you blog. We ARE soul mates, you know.

    By Blogger Imez, at 1:55 PM  

  • 'ello 'ello, Es dearie.

    By Blogger Abyss of Silence, at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home