Abyss of Silence

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Survey Says

I haven't been posting so I thought I'd take a page out of my mum-in-law's book and do a survey. This is kind of a boring survey. But meh.

*WHAT MADE YOU SMILE YESTERDAY?
Rick. We generally make eachother laugh when we mock whatever we are watching on television.

* WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT 8 THIS MORNING?
Sitting in my robe after my workout and shower watching "Changing Rooms" and trying the muster the strength to get up and ready myself for work.

* WHAT WERE YOU DOING 15 MINUTES AGO?
I was at the post office doing post-officey things.

* SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN 1995?
Got married.

*LAST THING YOU SAID ALOUD?
"Son of a..."

* HOW MANY DIFFERENT THINGS DID YOU DRINK TODAY?
Coffee and water so two.

* WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR CHANGE?
Why do you want to know?

*WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE TODAY?
Warm and breezy. Very autumnal.

* BEST ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Anything involving chocolate and coffee.

*SOMETHING YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT?
The weekend.

* WHAT SIZE SHOE DO YOU WEAR?
9 1/2 (shut up)

* DO YOU HAVE ANY SISTERS?
Yes, one.

* ARE YOU VERY RANDOM?
Seldomly.

* DO YOU WANT TO CUT YOUR HAIR?
Nah.

* ARE YOU OVER THE AGE OF 25?
Yes.

*DO YOU TALK A LOT?
No.

* DO YOU WATCH THE OC?
Hell no.

* DOES YOUR SCREEN NAME HAVE AN '' X '' IN IT?
No.

* DO YOU KNOW ANYONE CALLED STEVE?
Steve Griggs, former co-worker.

* DO YOU MAKE UP YOUR OWN WORDS?
Only when I don't know the lyrics.

* ARE YOU TICKLISH?
Very.

* ARE YOU TYPICALLY A JEALOUS PERSON?
Yes.

* NAME A FRIEND WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH THE LETTER "J"
But that's me. No fair. My boss' name is James. Does that count?

* NAME A FRIEND WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH AN "A"
Alex, actor who was in my last show.

* 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS?
Steph (aforementioned sister)

* WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?
"How about we leave your place around 11:30a or so?"

* DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
Not anymore.

* DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
Do cowlicks count?

* WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
None.

* WHO IS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
Dana. She used to be in movies (really bad ones) and she's a pretty nifty person too.

* WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE, AND WHO WAS IT?

*DO YOU WATCH TV?
Yes.

* DO YOU HAVE WORK TOMORROW?
Yes. Jeeze you're nosey.

* EVER BEEN HUNTING?
Ick, no. If it were up to me to slaughter the animals for meat, I'd be a vegetarian.

* IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
I hope so. Why, what have you heard?

"I LOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?
Last night.

* WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
Work. Shhh!

* DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
Generally people just call me "Ace". Ok that's not true.

* YOUNGEST PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY?
Me.

* IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
Of course, officer. Actually I've never tried drugs. How boring is that?

* ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
No. Much to the delight of my cat.

* LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
15 years or so ago.

*WHAT KIND OF CELLPHONE DO YOU HAVE?
Nokia

* WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Classical music on my computer on the Sirius Satellite Radio site.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home