Abyss of Silence

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wheeeeeee!!!

I'm stealing a trick from pal o' mine, Zhadi, and posting one of my absolute favorite pictures from a site she once posted Cute Overload. I don't really feel compelled to write about anything at present so I thought I'd place an adorable cat photo on my blog. I'm one of those types who gushes over animals more than humans and I absolutely love this photo.

This cat looks so jubilant as he whole-heartedly throws himself into catching whatever he's after. It's made me smile every time I've looked at it.

It's been on my desktop for about 4 months now, which has to be some sort of record. I usually have a photo from NASA on my desktop, which I think I'm about to go back to and I didn't want to loose this photo entirely. Goodbye, Super Cat. sniff

Ok one more, they're just so damned cute!

6 Comments:

  • Oh, I'm not proud of it, but Cute Overload is on my Favorites Links. Yeah, I've posted a picture from them too. A sleeping puppy on bis back with a teeny adorablt little weiner poking up. I love your leaping cat. Trying to think of a good caption.

    By Blogger Imez, at 7:03 PM  

  • Posting adorable animal pictures is a time-honored tradition when you're not in the mood to actually write! Cute Overload and Panda Cam have saved my butt when I've been in bad moods...Or probably saved someone ELSE'S butt...

    I love the leaping kitty! Reminds me of Pye...

    By Blogger Dana Fredsti, at 9:55 AM  

  • That is an AWESOME flying cat picture! Reminds me of Whack Master P, too...
    -D

    By Blogger David Fitzgerald, at 12:38 PM  

  • By Blogger freethoughtguy, at 9:12 PM  

  • It's a bird! It's a plane! It's SUPERCAT!

    By Blogger Malnurtured Snay, at 5:36 PM  

  • I am saving my quarters for the second Cute Overload T-shirt, the Yin/Yang kittens...

    By Blogger Other Lisa, at 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home