Abyss of Silence

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Catching up is hard to do

Yeah, so I'm a terrible blogger. Holidays have come and gone... Entire theatrical productions produced, played and closed and not written about... My new job which is great but keeps me busy non-stop, blah, blah, blah.

I'm not interested in catching you up on the hum drum boring bits. Sufficed to say, I've survived the last several months and everything is fine. I turned a year older yesterday yadda, yadda, yadda.

I had an interesting dream last night and while mulling it over in the shower this morning it sparked a desire to write a completely meaniningless and frivolous post. So I'm going to do that instead.

Wait for it...

2 Comments:

  • AUGH!!!! And I forgot to send your birthday email on your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    Yes, I know we celebrated it, but still... I suck.

    By Blogger Dana Fredsti, at 10:59 AM  

  • No problemo. And thanks for the e-card. It was cute. You don't suck!

    By Blogger Abyss of Silence, at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home