Abyss of Silence

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Vacation

Happy, happy, joy, joy! I'm going away, hooray!

My sister-in-law is getting married in Las Vegas this weekend so we decided to make a vacation out of it. I'm so excited!

We're flying out Friday night. Hubby's going to give a talk while we're there so we're staying free at someone's house. I've rented a convertable. It's a bit more extravagent than I'm used to being but screw it!

Saturday afternoon is the wedding.

Sunday Rick gives his talk and in the evening we're going to see Penn & Teller. Hey, we're fans of Bullshit.

Monday we're going to take that convertible out to Hoover Dam and dangle over the edge just like Jimmy Olsen in Superman, unless of course we're hassled by the man in which case we'll just look.

Tuesday I fly back alone. Hubby will accompany his family back to So. Cal. I will get back to the Paiwacket, poor lamb who will have been cooped up in the apartment all this time with only two visits a day from our neighbor.

But it doesn't end there. I took the rest of the week off! So, I'll be able to chill and go on hikes through the trails and all things lovely and good.

Hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home